- 0.1 The best cervical massagers 2021
- 1 #1. Donnerberg Klopfy
- 2 #2. Donnerberg Premium Massager
- 3 #3. Naipo oCuddle
- 4 #4. Misiki Cervical Massager
- 5 #5. Naipo MGS-150DC
- 6 #6. Naipo MGS-801
- 7 #7. Beurer MG70
- 8 #8. Teamyo Neck Massager
- 9 #9. Wardbes Cervical Massager
- 10 #10. Naipo Massage Cushion
- 10.1 How to choose a cervical massager
- 10.1.1 Types of massagers
- 10.1.2 Power
- 10.1.3 Speed levels and massage modes
- 10.1.4 Heat function: Thermotherapy
- 10.1.5 Security
- 10.1.6 Size, design and weight
- 10.1.7 Number of heads
- 10.1.8 Power supply
- 10.1.9 Control panel: buttons or remote control
- 10.1.10 Materials
- 10.1.11 Accessories and extras
- 10.1.12 Trademarks
- 10.2 When is it advisable to use a massager?
- 10.3 How to use cervical massager?
- 10.4 How long can an electric cervical massager be used?
- 10.5 When and where is the use of a cervical, neck and shoulder massager not recommended?
To massage necks and shoulders and thus combat muscle aches, here we present the best cervical massagers and which one to choose according to your needs.
The bad posture that is generated by working sitting in front of the computer for several hours in the office or at home, ends up causing tension in the neck and shoulder muscles.
This is how cervical pain, muscle tension, contractures, sciatica, neck pain and other back and neck conditions can be generated, which can reach unbearable points and even become chronic if we do not pay attention to it in time. Even many of the headaches or migraines are tension caused by contractures in the muscles of the neck and shoulders, so a good deep massage in these areas can help to remove them.
In this way, count onCervical massager at home in addition to relieving excruciating cervical pain on a daily basis, helps to relax, release stress and tension after a long and hard day at work so that we can sleep and rest much better.
Also, with this type of massager device you can not only reduce pain, but also improve blood flow , which will bring good benefits to the body. At the same time it saves money, since visiting a massage center every week can be quite expensive.
One of the advantages of cervical massagers is that they are electrical devices that you only have to place in the neck area and press the power button. At this time the machine will start to work alone and you will not have to worry about anything.
The best cervical massagers 2021
Here is our comparative list of the best cervical massagers on the market with their respective technical characteristics and prices so that you can choose which one is the best for you.
The best cervical massager
- Cervical massager with powerful motor
- Ideal for back, neck and lumbar
- 2 in 1 shiatsu and tapping
- 10 massage heads
- Infrared heat therapy
- Control panel with 5 functions
- 4D massager
- Ergonomic design
- Bidirectional heads
- Material: PU leather and breathable and washable net cover
The Donnerberg Klopfy is the best cervical massager on the market with a powerful long-lasting motor that optimally enables both effective massage techniques, both the Tapping massage and the Shiatsu massage.
On the other hand, the relaxing infrared heat also supports the positive effect of the two massage techniques, since it helps to penetrate deep into the tissue, act directly on narrow points and promote blood circulation.
Thanks to the 4D massage heads, eight bidirectional massage heads for shiatsu and two for tapping massage glide flexibly and deeply over the areas to be massaged and adapt perfectly to any part of the body like a professional massage. .
They include a washable cover made of soft, breathable mesh material. Thanks to the zipper, you can easily remove it from the massager and wash at 30 ° in the washing machine.
- Cervical massager to relieve contractures
- Natural shiatsu massage with 8 4D heads
- Vibration and infrared heat to increase circulation
- 3 massage intensities
- Control panel with 5 basic functions
- 4D Massage Heads
- 8 massage heads rotate and change direction (every minute)
- German quality and TUV certification
- 3D cervical massager
- Ergonomic “U” shaped design
- Surrounding posture in the neck and shoulder area
- 2 bidirectional 4-node massage heads
- 3 speeds custom setting
- Adjustable and anatomical arm grips
- Soft and breathable fabric, reduces friction
- Easy to use and clean (removable)
- Material: “premium PU” leather in elegant gray tone
- Cervical massager for shiatsu massage
- Cordless and rechargeable design with 2200 mAh lithium battery
- Autonomy of up to 90 minutes
- 2 laces to release hands
- 8 3D massage heads
- Two way turn
- 2 adjustable heating levels
- 3 adjustable massage intensities
- Material: PU leather and breathable double-layer leggings
- DC and AC adapter
- Auto power off function
The cervical massager quality price
- 3D cervical massager
- 8 nodes for shiatsu massage
- Longer strap handles
- Ergonomic T-design
- Rollers with bi-directional rotation
- Adjustable speed
- Adjustable speed button (low, medium and high)
- Advanced heating function
- Temperature between 40 – 45 ℃
- Double layer fabrics, protect the skin
The Naipo MGS-150DC is the best cervical massager for its value for money on the market. It is an electric massager that has 8 Shiatsu massage heads that can be applied to different parts of the body to achieve the desired relief, whether on the neck, waist, legs, back, etc.
Thanks to the warming function, it offers soothing comfort for sore muscles, helping relaxation and better circulation. It also has protection against overheating and a 20-minute automatic shutdown to ensure your safety and with adjustable speed and handles to adapt it to each particular need.
- Shiatsu electric cervical massager
- 4 large and 4 small nodes
- Advanced function with infrared heat
- 3 variable and adjustable massage intensities
- Skin-friendly materials, breathable fabrics and leather (PU)
- Automatically shuts off after 15 minutes
- Easy to use control panel
- Power and car adapter
- Electric Neck Massager
- Multiple massage modes: tapping, extruding and kneading
- Flexible stainless steel electrode
- 3 heating options
- 42 ° C constant temperature
- 5 pulse modes
- 15 intensity settings
- 15 minute auto shutoff
- Easy to use with just one button
- Remote control included
The cheapest cervical massager
- Cervical massager for Shiatsu massage
- Cushion-like design
- Ergonomic design that adapts to the contour of the neck
- Advanced heating function
- Overheat protection system
- Easy to install and use
- Can be used for home, car and office
- 1 Common Wall Charger and 1 Car Adapter
The Naipo Massage Cushion is the cheapest cervical massager on the market. It is an ideal shiatsu massage cushion or pillow to use daily for 20 minutes and thus effectively relieve myalgia, stiffness and neck pain. In addition, thanks to its heating function, it further relaxes the body for an enhanced massage effect and improves circulation.
How to choose a cervical massager
In order to choose which is the best cervical massager for your needs, below we will tell you what aspects you should consider at the time of your purchase.
Types of massagers
Massage cushion or pillow
This model is a little cheaper, takes up less space and is very comfortable to use while lying in bed or on the sofa as if it were the pillow itself. It can also be used in other areas of the body.
However, as a cons, it is worth mentioning that it is less effective in cervical massage, as well as it is difficult to direct it to a specific area of the neck or back.
Cervical massager with handle
This type of massager takes up much more space since they are generally elongated, however, attention should be paid to looking for a model with a removable handle that allows for easy storage.
Also, a massager with a handle allows you to reach areas of the back that are difficult to access. As well as being able to exert more or less pressure on the contracted area with your own hands, so the result can be a more effective and personalized massage.
The disadvantage is that this type of massager is usually heavy and therefore maneuvering it for a long time is not comfortable or pleasant, since we can finally end up with a tired and sore arm.
Shiatsu cervical massager
This type of cervical massager has a structure specifically designed to replicate shiatsu massage. Inside there are spherical heads in charge of exerting pressure on the neck and back in order to relax the nerves and decontract.
The advantage is that they act deeply on the nerve in the skin tissue and on the muscle, automatically providing a feeling of well-being. Even many of the shiatsu cervical massagers have a heat function (thermotherapy). In other words, they use heat to further relax tense tissues and thus make the massage even more effective, relaxing and pleasant.
The downside to the shiatsu cervical massager is that it can become bulky and heavy.
U Shape Cordless Massager
This type of cervical massager usually has a U-shape that molds perfectly to the contour of the neck. In general, they are models that have two spheres or silicone pads with electrodes in charge of loosening and massaging the muscles of the neck.
These spheres or pads are focused on the most important points where tension is generated. So once placed in the area, you can squeeze and knead to release the stiffness of the muscles.
The advantage of these models is that they are super light, portable and wireless, which allows them to be easily carried inside a bag or backpack to use it in the office for example. However, it must be borne in mind that they do not usually have as much power as the shiatsu cervical massager models.
Ideally, the power of the cervical massager should be adjustable to suit any requirement, be it for light massages or for powerful massages.
For this reason, a model with rotating heads that maintain a regular power between 24W and 30W is normal.
Speed levels and massage modes
Generally, cervical massagers come with different massage modes, the most common being the vibration and infrared heat function.
It is important that the massager includes at least 3 different levels of speed or intensity (high, medium and low) to apply the movements, so that it adapts to the needs of each area to be treated and then achieve personalized and efficient results. The most advanced models even have up to 20 speed settings.
If this is the first time that you are going to use an electric cervical massager, then it would be advisable to start testing a low intensity in the area to be treated to see the repercussions on your body and muscles, instead of starting with a high intensity that could reach to mistreat the area instead of providing relief.
Choosing a model that is versatile is undoubtedly the best option to be able to use the massager in different areas of the body, with different intensities and different massage modes that are perfectly adapted to each of the particular needs.
Heat function: Thermotherapy
Having a cervical massager model with the heat emission function is really a good option that will bring great benefits to the contractured area to be treated.
Thermotherapy favors an increase in blood flow , which in turn helps the elasticity and relaxation of the muscles , providing much more effective pain relief.
Generally, neck and back massagers, or even those for feet, are usually massage devices with infrared light that use controlled amounts of heat to reduce muscle discomfort in this way.
Although if the device has this function, it will also be essential to check if it has an automatic security system to avoid any type of risk.
It is essential that the electric cervical massager includes a system that prevents overheating. That is, the possibility of turning off after 15 or 20 minutes .
Being a high-performance device that combines movement with heat, it is not necessary more than that time to massage each area. Although if it is considered that another session is required, then it will be necessary to wait a few minutes to start it again.
Another aspect to consider is that specialists warn that the use of an electric massager is not advisable for very sensitive people, who suffer from heart conditions or have a pacemaker.
Size, design and weight
Another important aspect to consider at the time of purchase and that has great influence on the handling of the electronic massage device are the size, design and weight.
Choosing a model that has an ergonomic design and a portable size that is comfortable to use and handle during the massage will be essential. Some models are usually very large and heavy, which makes them impractical and difficult to use and carry.
If what you are looking for is a cordless cervical massager to take with you anywhere, even to the office, then the most convenient thing is to opt for a portable model with a compact and practical design that does not generate problems for you to move it.
The ideal in any case, would be to choose a model with a weight around 1 or 2 kilos is the most common, it would not be advisable to weigh more than this.
Number of heads
Cervical massagers for back and necks come with different numbers of heads or nodes, to provide a much more efficient massage and provide different levels of power.
Some of these heads vibrate, rotate, are bidirectional ; In other words, they change direction automatically in every minute interval, at different speeds, among other benefits.
Many of the advanced cervical massager models have up to eight massage heads for shiatsu and two for tapping massage such as the Donnerberg Klopfy.
These nodes or heads usually change direction (every minute) to imitate the movements of the hands and thus effectively relieve contractures in the shoulders, neck, back, cervical.
The power supply of electric cervical massagers can be of two types: by cable and by batteries or rechargeable batteries .
As a general rule, most use cables because this achieves greater power and intensity. However, battery-operated massage devices are very practical and greatly facilitate its portability in case you prefer to take it with you anywhere and use it even in a place where there is no connection to an electrical network.
In the case of opting for battery-powered wireless models, it will be important to consider that their batteries are rechargeable, as well as to verify how long their autonomy is. Most models usually have a battery life of 30 minutes to even 2 hours before needing to recharge.
On the other hand, some other models also include a car adapter, which makes this massager a versatile option to use while driving or if you spend several hours sitting in the car each day.
It is essential that the model you choose is easy to use, that is, that it has clear buttons or a remote control in case you want to change the massage mode or intensity without having to remove it and place it back in the area where is massaging.
Choosing a massager with clear, easy-to-use buttons is essential.
Most models of cervical massagers have a PU leather cover , which is an imitation of leather and is made of polyurethane, elastic and pleasant to the touch. This material generally provides a long service life and is easy to clean with just a damp cloth.
For the support area, 3D breathable tights are usually used that allow heat to pass through, but at the same time they perspire. It is even very advantageous that some models have the option of removing the sheath to be able to wash the mesh in the washing machine (at 30ºC).
The most advisable thing is to verify that the materials that make up the massager are of high quality and also that they are flexible, soft and breathable .
Accessories and extras
Regarding the accessories included, the cervical massagers bring some accessories such as adapters for charging, one of the most requested is the car adapter.
The washable velcro fabrics to avoid the accumulation of dust, are other accessories, as well as massage guides for certain specific ailments to alleviate.
- Donnerberg: It is a high-quality brand that has been in the market for 11 years, so it has a good reputation and very satisfied users. Since 2007, it has a presence throughout Europe, inventing and manufacturing products aimed at relaxing people, thus providing a wide range of innovative and quality products.
- Naipo: It is an innovative brand specialized in offering users products designed to provide comfortable and relaxing massages that promote well-being. It is important to note that these products maintain an affordable price with an excellent value for money and are high-quality, efficient and modern devices.
When is it advisable to use a massager?
- Muscle tension: This usually occurs as a result of the daily stress we suffer, which tends to accumulate in the neck, shoulder and lower back area. As in the case of spending long hours working at the computer, we already know that poor posture brings problems of tension and muscle contracture. So a daily massage helps reduce this tension and relieve muscle stress.
- Relieve muscle pain: Especially after having suffered a muscle injury as a result of sports physical activity for example.
- Muscle recovery: After exercising it is normal for some muscle fibers to contract, so using the massager helps to reduce the discomfort caused and promote faster regeneration.
- Improve blood circulation: In order to prevent the formation of varicose veins and the accumulation of fluids for example.
How to use cervical massager?
<p “=””>Once you have your cervical massager with you at home, here are some recommendations to carry out a correct and satisfactory use.
- <li “=””>
Identify the area of muscle disease or ailment . In general, the most common areas where tension builds and the muscle is stressed and contracted very frequently are in the neck, cervical, and shoulders.
- Connect the cervical massager to the power outlet , in case you have a model with cables, which is why it will be convenient to choose a place where we can relax during the massage that has a power outlet nearby where the length of the cable reaches perfectly . Now, if you have a wireless model, then you will not need to connect it to a power outlet.
- Turn on the cervical massager , for which it will be convenient to check in advance the control panel where the buttons are located in the structure of the equipment to locate which is the on and off button, as well as the one in charge of controlling the intensity levels and the massage modes (if you have one). So to activate the massager you just have to keep the button pressed the power button until the indicator lights up. On the contrary, if your massager works with a remote control, you can turn it on by pressing the button identified for that task.
- Apply oil to the skin if you decide to use the massager directly on bare skin so that the heat of the massage activates the medicinal properties of the chosen essential oil mixture.
Place the massager on the affected area to start with the corresponding massage. Keep in mind that there are models that allow you to cover several areas at the same time to perform a much more effective massage. This will depend on the model you have chosen.
- Control its operation by means of its control panel or remote control . Ideally, you should start the massage with a low intensity and if you consider it, you can gradually regulate it according to the levels offered by the model. On the other hand, some models also allow you to control the direction of rotation of the nodes or heads, so you should check this point as well. In this case it is advisable to program it in opposite trajectories for a more intense massage.
- Set the massage time using the timer. In general, it is recommended that it be 5 to 15 minutes.
- Clean the structure of the cervical massager after use with a soft textile cloth. Rub the entire structure of the equipment with this cloth to remove any dust and dirt that may have remained. In case you have used oil or cream, especially clean that area very carefully but without using water or detergents.
- In case you have a battery-powered cordless model, then check the battery level to leave it charged for the next use . In this way it will always be ready for us to use it whenever we want.
How long can an electric cervical massager be used?
The recommended use time for a cervical massager generally ranges between 10 and 20 minutes , more than enough time to release tension and relieve muscle tension in the area where it is used.
Even many models have an automatic shutdown system after 15 minutes of use, which also prevents the appliance from overheating.
While it is true that the cervical massager can be used for a longer time, it is not the most convenient or advisable. In these cases, it will be better to do it under the supervision of a specialist, since each person has different characteristics and pains.
When and where is the use of a cervical, neck and shoulder massager not recommended?
It is very important to pay attention that cervical massagers should NOT be used in people who have pacemakers or suffer from diabetes . As well as in the case of pregnant women, people with circulatory diseases or who suffer seizures . In all these particular situations, it is recommended to consult your personal physician in advance to ensure that you do not pose any health risk.
Likewise, it is important to mention that it is strictly forbidden to use it in the shower, in bed or while driving., restricting only its use to moments of calm sitting or standing; Or lying down but being awake and attentive, especially if the device does not have the auto stop or automatic switch-off function.