- 0.1 The best facial radiofrequency devices 2021
- 1 #1. Tumakou RF02
- 2 #2. Ms.W ST-H313
- 3 #3. ZJchao RF
- 4 #4. MiSmon Ultrasound
- 5 #5. Yuyte 5 and 1
- 6 #6. Paduso Skin Sonic Pro
- 7 #7. Anlan Facial Massager
- 8 #8. Shengmi Radio Frequency
- 9 #9. Moonssy Radio Frequency Device
- 10 #10. NewL RF
- 10.1 How to choose a facial radiofrequency device
- 10.2 How to use a facial radio frequency device
To combat wrinkles and sagging of the face, here we present you the best facial radiofrequency devices to use at home and which one to choose according to your preferences and needs.
Facial radiofrequency is an aesthetic facial beauty and anti-aging technique, also known as the non-surgical face lift, which can currently be used in the comfort of your home thanks to household radiofrequency facial devices or machines.
In this way, with the help of these devices and with continuous use, you will be able to obtain that the skin of the face is firmer, smoother and smoother, eliminating wrinkles, dark circles and bags on the eyelids and expression lines so that you look younger. , fresh and radiant.
On the other hand, in addition to offering an anti-aging treatment eliminating wrinkles, it also helps reduce and even eliminate acne scars and marks .
What facial radiofrequency does is work the deepest layers of the skin , so it improves from the inside out, favoring the production of collagen, which will naturally make the skin regain its elasticity achieving permanent results if you maintain a constant in the treatment.
These home radio frequency facial devices are an excellent alternative if you are looking for an option to use in the comforts of your home that is small and portable, as well as inexpensive, easy to use and that provides good skin rejuvenation results.
The best facial radiofrequency devices 2021
- Tumakou RF02
- Ms.W ST-H313
- ZJchao RF
- MiSmon Ultrasound
- Yuyte 5 and 1
- Paduso Skin Sonic Pro
- Anlan Facial Massager
- Shengmi Radio Frequency
- Moonssy Radio Frequency Device
- NewL RF
Here are the best facial radiofrequency devices on the market with their respective technical characteristics and prices so that you can choose the perfect one for your face.
#1. Tumakou RF02
The best facial and body radiofrequency device
- Facial and body radiofrequency device
- High speed RF heat technology
- Power selector
- Activates cell vitality, increases collagen regeneration, restores skin elasticity
- Anti-aging and anti-wrinkle, moisturized, smooth and regenerated skin
- Tightens, lifts and removes blackheads, acne and whitening
Tumakou RF02 is the best facial and body radiofrequency device on the market. Eliminates wrinkles on the forehead and around the eyes, bags under the eyes, dark circles and wrinkles on the neck and skin discoloration by firming the skin.
This device uses bipolar radio frequency RF technology, so the thermal waves can reach the deepest layer of skin tissue for a more effective result. In addition, you can selectively apply heat to the area you want to work on, in a very easy and precise way. This bipolar radiofrequency facial machine has a power selector to control the heat emitted and not burn yourself.
#2. Ms.W ST-H313
The best facial radiofrequency device
- Ultrasound and radiofrequency facial apparatus
- Sonic massager with hot and cold function to improve vitality
- Magnetic heat + 3D massage to promote product absorption
- Mode switching Automatic, Normal, Cold, Hot
- High frequency vibration: 12000 times / sec
- Ergonomic mermaid-shaped design
- USB wireless charging
Ms.W ST-H313 is the best msw facial radio frequency device on the market. It has 3 modes: the normal mode activates and massages the skin; cool mode uses a blue light of about 19 ° C, cool and refreshing to lift and tighten the skin; And the hot mode using a red light about 40 ℃ heating strengthens blood circulation, repairs and revitalizes the skin, promotes skin absorption, reduces wrinkles and reveals a youthful glow.
It features a facial massage charging base and USB cable for easy and convenient recharging.
On the other hand, it has a high frequency vibration of 12000 cycles per second. Its concave fishtail shape offers ergonomics that fit both the neck and the entire face, making it ideal for applying RF treatment at home simply and safely.
It also has an automatic mode: first it goes into normal mode or vibration only, then it goes to vibration with blue light and cooling to about 19 degrees from the massage head and from there to the vibration function with red light and heating to about 40º from the head. At the end of the 9 minutes that the treatment lasts, the device stops automatically.
- Thermal facial radiofrequency device
- Promotes the generation of new collagen
- Improves skin elasticity and blood circulation
- Body rejuvenation
- Eliminate wrinkles on the face, neck, eyes, abdomen, arms, hands, thighs and buttocks
- Smoothes the skin and reduces cellulite
- Non-trauma skin treatment
- 2 replaceable face and body probes
- Mismon facial radiofrequency device
- Domestic use
- 5-in-1 multifunction: cleaning, absorption, reshaping, anti-aging, remove acne mode
- Ultrasonic & LED Beauty Massager
- Promotes cell metabolism and improves skin
- Electric piercing method promotes the absorption of cosmetic products
- Blue LED light helps clear acne and kills bacteria
The facial radiofrequency device for quality price
- Facial radiofrequency device
- Cleaning, nutrition, rejuvenation and relaxing massage mode
- 5 adjustable speeds of negative and positive ions and ultrasonic
- Ultrasonic function: gentle massage under the heating function
- Promote blood circulation, increased nutrient absorption, whitening; removal of wrinkles, spots, acne, scars
- Photon LED light: red, green and blue light for different functions
Yuyte 5 in 1 is the facial radiofrequency device for its value for money in the market. It is a machine that offers 5 in 1: ultrasonic deep cleaning, negative ion dirt export, negative ion nutrition introduction, micro vibration for relaxing massage, nano IPL rejuvenation mode for firmer skin.
In addition, it has 5 adjustable speeds of ultrasonic size and positive and negative ions.
It promotes microvascular blood circulation, helps the skin to have a greater absorption of nutrients, whitening, eliminates wrinkles, blemishes and acne, misaligns scars, tightens the skin.
#6. Paduso Skin Sonic Pro
- Facial radiofrequency device and sonic massager
- 800mAh battery operation
- Complete facial treatment of cleansing, nutrition, anti-acne, rejuvenation and massage
- High quality materials
- 3 adjustable intensities and smart timer
- Heat therapy at 42 ° C
- Phototherapy with colored LED lights: the blue one to remove acne scars, restore skin firmness and elasticity; red for skin rejuvenation
- Includes manual and instructions in PDF
#7. Anlan Facial Massager
- Facial radiofrequency device
- Combines cleaning, cold, heat, EMS, ion, vibration, ultrasound, red and blue phototherapy functions
- Protects the skin from dryness, poor absorption, enlarged pores, blackheads, wrinkles and make it clearer, finer and firmer
- Hot and cold facial massager
- Red and blue phototherapy with different functions
- Ions + EMS: Ion + for deep cleaning, EMS Massager for lifting
- Timer function
- USB charging dock
- 5-in-1 multifunction facial and body radiofrequency device
- Anti aging and anti wrinkle, remove blackheads and acne, whitening, deep cleaning and skin massager
- Smoothes wrinkles, moisturizes and regenerates
- Ultrasonic with ION
- Ideal LED photon for acne lesions
- Facial Massager (EMS)
- 6 LED phototherapy for different skin problems
- LCD screen
- Facial radiofrequency device
- Anti aging and anti wrinkle, remove blackheads and acne, whitening, deep cleaning and skin massager
- 6 color light import functions: red, green and pink
- Ultrasonic with ION for increased nutrient absorption
- RF frequency
- Micro vibration for compact massage
- Photon LED for acne lesions
- Rechargeable time: 3 hours
The cheapest facial radiofrequency device
- Radio frequency facial machine
- For skin care, face lift, eye contour facial care
- Microcurrent: stimulates the tissue and preserves the elasticity of the skin
- Electroporation: used for needle-free collagen injection
- Mesoporation: higher penetration of imported nutrition
- RF: for detoxification, lymphatic drainage and better blood circulation
- LED: for treating acne lesions
- Works without damaging the skin
NewL RF is the cheapest facial radio frequency device on the market. This facial care machine is ideal as an anti-aging treatment since the red LED light is responsible for the proliferation of collagen that helps reduce wrinkles. On the other hand, thanks to the blue LED light you can always have clean skin, eliminating pimples and closing blackheads, ideal for skin with acne.
Also, this radio frequency equipment has an ion import function that allows a more efficient introduction of nutritious skin care products. While the ion export function exports the resulting harmful substances and residual cosmetics to the surface of the skin.
Also thanks to the high frequency vibration massage, it passes through the epidermis and acts directly on the dermis to revitalize the skin. Thus, it also works as a beauty device, helping to obtain a deep cleaning by means of a positive ion combined with sonic massage to export makeup residues and dirt, clean and clear pores.
Best used with skin care products such as deep cleansing oils, cleansing foam, toner, essential oils, and creams. Reduces expression lines and improves skin tone, rejuvenating the face.
How to choose a facial radiofrequency device
In order to choose which is the best facial radiofrequency device for you, here we tell you what aspects you should take into account when making the decision to buy a device and thus choose the one that best suits your needs and preferences.
Types of radio frequency
According to the way electromagnetic waves are emitted, the facial radiofrequency treatment device can use:
This type of machine uses the emitter and receiver electrodes separately. In this way, the head of the device only has one emitter head and a receiving plate must be placed on a surface of the skin near the area to be treated to receive the radiation.
Thus, electromagnetic waves travel through the skin in a somewhat disorderly way in search of the receptor, although they penetrate further into the dermis and allow for better results. It should be considered that it could also become painful.
It is worth mentioning that this technology is also known as bipolar or multipolar, depending on the head of the device where the emitting and receiving electrodes are located, so the emission of electromagnetic waves is very orderly.
- Bipolar radiofrequency has 2 poles, one that emits while the other receives electromagnetic waves, covering a greater area in monopolar models and reaching deeper layers of the skin.
- Tripolar or multipolar radiofrequency is the most modern and allows to change the loads of the poles in the head of the device to provide a homogeneous distribution throughout the skin, greater depth and cover a greater area.
Due to the way these types of systems emit waves, the treatment is completely painless although the waves and heat do not penetrate as deep into the skin. It is ideal for working localized and specific areas.
It is a highly sought after feature in a facial radiofrequency device, since an LED light therapy device will enhance the action of heat on the skin, smoothing wrinkles and giving your face a smoother appearance.
Another important point to consider is that in the market you can find RF (radio frequency) devices with multiple operating modes that perform other functions such as massager, deep cleaning or chromotherapy, which allows greater versatility to this beauty instrument, providing the possibility of having several facial care devices in just 1.
Depending on the power of the radio frequency device, the effectiveness of the treatment will be. Another point that also revolves around power is the price, therefore it is an aspect to consider.
50 – 100 KHz. Facial radiofrequency devices for the home are smaller, for personal use and, above all, the cheapest ones usually have between 50 and 100 kilohertz. It is one of the lowest frequencies so it has little penetration into the skin, so it takes a lot of perseverance to see results.
300 – 500 KHz. This power is also for personal radio frequency devices. Although unlike the previous option, this power penetrates a little more into the skin and its constant use will allow you to see effective results. It is important to note that they are a bit more expensive, however it is a better investment if you are looking for better results.
1 MHz. It is the power of the best professional radio frequency equipment for clinical use. A million megahertz of power is what makes it much more efficient and manages to penetrate even the deepest layers of the dermis. If you want almost immediate results and also use the machine with more people, this is the excellent option.
One of the great advantages of some machines is that they are multifunctional, that is, they have another type of treatment in the same device. In this way, you can find some models that also offer the following options:
Cavitation Helps in body shaping and to eliminate localized fat such as cellulite. It emits a frequency that breaks down fat cells through the production of bubbles. This treatment is undoubtedly complemented very well with radiofrequency.
Lipolaser. It stimulates the fat cells to shed a large part of their content, they can be water, fatty acids and glycerol so that the body subsequently metabolizes them and discards them naturally. This is how it is said to break down fat and when combined with radio frequency it provides faster results.
Body heads. Many devices that although they are not multipurpose, have the option of additional heads that you can use in other parts of the body. If the difference in cost is not too much, it is an aspect to take into account because it will allow you to make the most of the equipment throughout the body.
This point will largely depend on the type of machine you want and where you generally plan to use it. There are small devices that are very easy to transport and some even include protective cases, ideal for taking them on a trip for example.
While the slightly larger or professional models take up more space because they are much larger and heavier. They are also transportable, but you have to be very careful because they are even more delicate than small ones.
Operation and autonomy
This type of facial treatment device works by means of disposable or rechargeable batteries.
In this way, while the first ones allow you to take it everywhere but require a higher expense when buying batteries frequently. The rechargeable models require connecting them to the electrical current to charge them and usually offer a very good autonomy of at least 1 hour of continuous use, which translates into 6 sessions of 10 minutes for each charge.
Benefits of facial radiofrequency
The lifting effect produced by facial radiofrequency is because it acts on the collagen fibers, responsible for the tension of the skin, promoting the production and restoration of collagen in the skin. What this process does is provide facial rejuvenation by reducing wrinkles, blemishes, scars and sagging skin . It is a treatment that works by electromagnetic radiation that penetrates the skin.
It also acts on the blood circulation , producing vasodilation, improving adipose metabolism, an ideal process for shaping and improving the facial and body contour.
Likewise, this treatment is recommended to treat capillary fragility, expression linescaused by the sun or age, acne, deeper wrinkles and even cellulite, stretch marks on the body.
Undoubtedly, it works as a facial toning device that provides smoother, firmer, radiant skin with a much younger appearance as it acts in a deep way, improving skin tone and structure.
How to use a facial radio frequency device
Before you start using the radio frequency device
- Clean the skin very well to remove any trace of dirt, makeup, moisturizers or any substance that may interfere with the action of the appliance, especially on oily skin. If you prefer, you can help yourself with an electric facial brush to help you clean in depth so that it can absorb the subsequent treatments much better. Now, if your radio frequency device also has the deep facial cleansing option, then you can use it in this step.
- Avoid doing a strong or laser peel for 2 weeks.
- Choose a good conductive gel or some type of cream, since most radio frequency machines require the use of a special alcohol-free gel that improves energy conductivity. Go for a quality one. Find out if the brand of your device recommends the use of any one in particular so that the effect is enhanced and you can obtain good results.
- As contraindications of facial radiofrequency, it could be mentioned that it is better not to use radiofrequency if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, have heart problems, pacemakers or suffer from rosacea. If you have any condition and you do not know if it is counterproductive or if it will generate any side effect, the ideal then is to consult with your doctor before using it.
After radio frequency
- Hydration will be essential since the consumption of water will make the treatment much more effective.
- Avoid rubbing your face with too much force, it is better to be delicate in its application. You can follow your normal facial care routine.
- Avoid laser treatments, peels or waxing. It is best to wait at least 3 weeks after the radiofrequency treatment to undergo treatments such as lasers, chemical peels, waxes or microdermabrasion. Likewise, it is always good to read the indications and contraindications in the instructions for the device, since no one better than the manufacturer to give you these recommendations for use.
- Also avoid the use of retinoids, that is, the use of exfoliating agents such as glycolic acid or the use of Clarisonic brushes for a week.
- It is normal that you may feel a little stinging, swelling, redness or irritation so if you want to help yourself by sleeping with pads, that is fine.
- Being constant is the fundamental thing. Radio frequency is effective if the treatment cycle is maintained. If you are still not sure how often to apply facial radiofrequency, we advise you to start with a couple of times a week until you see results and then once a month. This will vary based on your needs.